Update - 25 January 2021
A303 STONEHENGE VIDEO STORY FROM HIGHWAYS ENGLAND
As the project continues to progress and we move into the next phase of development, we’re really pleased to be able to share our new A303 Stonehenge Stories campaign and visionary video with you.
This illustrates our ambition for the A303 Stonehenge project through the words and experiences of people affected by the road.
Over the past few months, we’ve been speaking to many different people (including members of the community forum) to understand how the current road touches their lives and how our improvements will change this. We’ve captured this in a series of A303 Stonehenge Stories which we are launching today.
The centrepiece of this is our new visionary video. https://youtu.be/DIhLj0J-oyw
A new A303 Stonehenge Stories webpage https://highwaysengland.co.uk/our-work/a303-stonehenge/a303-stonehenge-stories/ has just gone live featuring the video and the first of the stories More will be added over the next couple of weeks.
We hope you like it,
Senior Communication and Engagement Manager A303 Amesbury to Berwick Down (Stonehenge)
1. Improving Journeys, reuniting the Stonehenge Landscape dated March 2019
2. Proposed Development and Non-Material Changes dated Spring 2019
3. Moving Forward - The Preferred Route dated Autumn 2017
4. Supplementary Consultation Booklet dated July 2018
5. A303 Stonehenge Scheme Submitted for Development Consent dated November 2018
6. A303 Stonehenge Supplementary Consultation Response Form (July 2018)
7. A303 Stonehenge Supplementary Consultation Poster (July 2018)