Parish Meeting 26 March 2020 - On-Line
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our first online/dial-in village meeting. It is going to be a bit of an experiment and could be a complete disaster but I think that it is very much worth trying. We will be joined by our new Councillor Kevin Daley who will also give us an update as to what is happening across the county.
As per previous E mails, here is the Webex link if joining online - https://christian-923.my.webex.com/join/christian | 629 868 105
The number to dial to join by telephone in is 0207 660 8147 You will be asked to enter the meeting number which is 629 868 105 followed by ‘#’ . You will be asked for a ‘participant number’ which not needed – Please just press the # key again. (This is a London Telephone number – so charges will be the same as if calling a friend in London)
The virtual room will be open from 6.30pm this evening so that people can join early and get used to the system. The meeting business will start at 7pm so it would be helpful if people can arrive a few minutes early – Just like a normal village meeting.
I have attached the agenda for you.
Large online meetings can be difficult to manage so I have copied below some guidance ‘Etiquette’ for people joining these meeting.
- Join a few minutes early – the room will be open 30 mins before the meeting starts
- If phoning in, please give your name when you can.
- Quiet! - Please turn off anything that makes noise in the background (radio, Tvs, Dogs etc) (OK I know you can't turn off a dog! )
- Use your Mute button if necessary
- Don’t worry if you arrive late but please just stay silent if you do join after the meeting has started
- Please do not ask questions whilst someone is talking. The person chairing will give everybody a chance to talk or ask questions but remember that this can be difficult to manage – I will try my best.
- Leaving early? That fine but don’t say goodbye unless the meeting has finished.
This is going to be a learning exercise for all of us but hopefully it will be OK.
Many thanks and hope to see you online tonight.
Christian & Sarah